- In the Gradual Evolution Setup window a new check box "Exclude Inactive Materials" is added. If this check box is active then layers of Inactive materials will be excluded from consideration during the gradual evolution step of increasing design total optical thickness.
- In the Thin Layer Removal option an ability to sort layers with respect to increasing or decreasing values of any column is added.
- Convenient modifications are introduced in the edit and other auxiliary options of all programs. At the Data tab of the General Configuration window a new checkbox Go to Next Cell on Enter is added. If this checkbox is marked then pressing the Enter key during spreadsheet editing will advance current cell selection to the next cell available. This is a global option, i.e. it configures your interface independently on the Problem directory.
- The Column Editor can be now applied to Formula coefficients at the Formula tab of the Layer Material editing window.
- Opening of Backup/Restore dialog has been significantly accelerated, especially at computers connected to large networks.
- It is possible to start several OptiLayer, or OptiChar, or OptiRE programs simultaneously! In the previous versions only one program was possible to start. You can run, for example, computations of a complicated design and simultaneously work with another problem. In this case, the next OptiLayer will propose to select a different Problem Directory, and already existing programs will be minimized (and will proceed with computations).