List of changes in the hot-fix version 11.03a (released 31 October 2015)
- Fixed interface problem inT & R Evaluation and similar windows and Y-axis represented in log scale.
- In some cases Search option (Synthesis menu, Random Optimization) raised "Queue is full" exception.
- Stack Editor: when opened with Modify Stack command in the Synthesis menu, then Apply button caused an exception.
- BBM and Monochromatic Simulation was performed in single-core processor mode. Corrected. Now the setting of multiprocessing of the main menu is respected.
- Fixed a bug in new R and GD, R and GDD windows. In secondary-opened windows settings for plots (Options dialog) were not working properly.
- Progress indicator was not working properly during Gradual Evolution step (verbose mode). Fixed.
- Division by zero when Field window is opened and Needle AUTO is running. Fixed. The problem happened when some layer become of zero thickness.
- Added an error message box informing why Multiload option will not work without a design loaded to memory.